This video walks you through how to add a user to a Seller Central account.
Invitation process from Seller Central Guide
Seller Central uses an invitation model to manage user accounts. First, you, as the account manager or administrator, send an email or SMS to other users, inviting them to create an account on Seller Central. Next, you need to configure the permissions for each user.
When you invite users into the system and then configure their permissions, you can be sure that the appropriate user accounts are linked to the right owners, and that the correct permissions apply to the intended users. The invitation model also helps you to fully manage user accounts without assistance from Amazon Seller Support.
Step 1: The account manager (you) invites new users
Follow these steps to establish accounts for additional users:
- On the Settingsmenu, click User Permissions.
- Enter the contact information of someone you would like to send an invitation to, and click Send invitation.Do this for all other people you want to invite.
Step 2: The new user accepts the invitation
- The person follows the link in the invitation. He or she will be asked to sign in or create an Amazon account.
Note: As a security measure, if the email or phone number associated with the user account is different than the one the invitation was sent to, there will be an additional approval step before the new user can start using Amazon Seller Central.
- A webpage opens that will display a message confirming that the user has been invited and must accept the invitation.
After the user accepts the invitation, the account manager can assign additional permissions to that user.
Edit a user account
- Under Settingsclick User Permissions.
- Click Editnext to the account you want to change.
- Click the button next to each tool you want to allow the user to access.