More often than not, when you create a storefront, Amazon will not give you the Vanity URL. A vanity URL contains the name of the brand in it like https://www.amazon.com/SecureItTactical for example.
In the below screenshot, Secure It Tactical’s vanity URL has not been updated after they published their storefront.
- Navigate to the top-right hand corner in chosen seller central account and click on “Help”.
- This will bring a side panel out. Navigate to the bottom of the side panel and click on “Contact Us”.
- Once the contact page has loaded, click on “Advertising and Stores.”
- Click on Stores > Basic Setting > Store Builder
- Fill out the “Contact Reason” and the description. You can copy what is in the description below. It works every time.
- Add an attachment if you’d like.
After this, Amazon should reply, changing the Vanity URL.
Look below for an example!