Filing brand registry on Amazon is extremely important. If you do not have a trademark yet, you need to first file a trademark (This is a service we offer.)
Once you have a trademark, and an Amazon Seller Central account, you can file Brand Registry by following these steps:
Brand Registry Steps:
- Go to brandservices.amazon.com
- File Brand Registry (You need the trademark registration number for this)
- Trademark owner (lawyer/you) will receive an email from Amazon
- Respond to that email affirming approval
- Get code, and put it into the case log.
- 48 hours after you complete brand registry, you can begin building A+ content and a brand store page.
Benefits of Brand Registry:
- Protect your brand and take control of your Amazon listings. You can now file trademark infringement cases at https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your brand with Enhanced Brand Content on Amazon. (Now commonly referred to as A+ Content)
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your collection of products on a brand storefront.
- Headline ads