Filing brand registry on Amazon is extremely important. If you do not have a trademark yet, you need to first file a trademark
(This is a service we offer.)
Once you have a trademark, and an Amazon Seller Central account, you can file Brand Registry by following these steps:
Brand Registry Steps:
- Go to brandservices.amazon.com
- File Brand Registry (You need the trademark registration number for this)
- Trademark owner (lawyer/you) will receive an email from Amazon
- Respond to that email affirming approval
- Get code, and put it into the case log.
- 48 hours after you complete brand registry, you can begin building A+ content and a brand store page.
Benefits of Brand Registry:
- Protect your brand and take control of your Amazon listings. You can now file trademark infringement cases at https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your brand with Enhanced Brand Content on Amazon. (Now commonly referred to as A+ Content)
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your collection of products on a brand storefront.
- Headline ads
More often than not, when you create a storefront, Amazon will not give you the Vanity URL. A vanity URL contains the name of the brand in it like https://www.amazon.com/SecureItTactical for example.
In the below screenshot, Secure It Tactical’s vanity URL has not been updated after they published their storefront.
- Navigate to the top-right hand corner in chosen seller central account and click on “Help”.
- This will bring a side panel out. Navigate to the bottom of the side panel and click on “Contact Us”.
- Once the contact page has loaded, click on “Advertising and Stores.”
- Click on Stores > Basic Setting > Store Builder
- Fill out the “Contact Reason” and the description. You can copy what is in the description below. It works every time.
- Add an attachment if you’d like.
After this, Amazon should reply, changing the Vanity URL.
Look below for an example!
How to Track Sales on Amazon from External Traffic Sources Using UTM Codes and Storefront Brand Pages.
Here’s an example of a storefront sub page. I’ve made this UTM link in case any of you buy this product after clicking, it will track the conversion: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/53EDB83F-0F7D-4211-B01F-1A319FE00068?channel=MyAmazonGuyDemo
To create a source tag, watch this video.
- Go to the store page in Seller Central
2. Click on Insights.
3. Click on Create Source Tag
4. Here generate the tag, add a word for the campaign in question, like “Facebook”