Amazon SEO Phase 3 - Strike Zone Keywords
Optimize your back end search terms for your listings on Amazon
In our Phase 3 of 3 Service:
3,000 Customers Served
SEO Phase 3
About SEO Phase 3 - Strike Zone Update
This third SEO strategy comes after the SEO Phase 2 – Copy & Pink Terms implementation.
- Implementing our Strike Zone SEO Strategy will help maximize organic ranking for your products.
- Increasing ranking on Amazon is a valuable tool to dominate your category, increase sales, conversions, and revenue.
- Our tracking process will give us insight into the strategy’s performance in real time.
- Redo current backend Search Terms for mature listings
- Ensure that Organic Phrases are “hit” with strike zone keywords (ranks 20-50) with the goal to get them to rank 1-19.
- This strategy is only for products with 800+ Organic KWs Distribution.
Benefits of Our Service:
Why Hire My Amazon Guy?
Here at My Amazon Guy, we have a wealth of experience behind us regarding keyword research with Amazon.
We have a fine-tuned understanding of what it takes to select keywords for Amazon product listings and have seen firsthand that sellers are not using their search terms to the fullest.
In addition, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of keywords and rules to avoid that many aren’t familiar with.
With our internal search term optimization best practices, My Amazon Guy will have you covered.
Here's Some Free Best Practices
Fill out the form below to get our SEO Phase 1 Amazon SEO guide for free!
Get Your Search Terms Optimized Now
Our Search Term Optimization Service Consists Of: