MyAmazonGuy is looking for an Amazon Ecommerce Specialist Intern.
What does a successful Brand Manager Intern at My Amazon Guy look like?
We want people who can work alone, but also know when to work 1 on 1 with our different teams, and achieve incredible results in both environments. The Amazon landscape is always changing, and we need someone who is committed to always learning and adapting and ready to share their knowledge with others. Success requires developing a process to quickly gain knowledge, then apply that knowledge to complete the tasks that grow our client’s business, but we leave it to you to decide how to achieve that.
OK, I’m interested, what is required?
We’re glad you asked! As an intern position, we are looking for someone who is smart, hardworking, hungry to be successful and can see that the future of shopping is online. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful as an Amazon Seller.
I’m thinking about applying, what benefits will I get?
Great question. First, we’re remote, and we aren’t going back to the office. There is paid time off and sick leave. We have a retirement plan with IMMEDIATE vesting (let’s see you find that anywhere else). We offer $150 reimbursement every month on your individual health plan. Every month we have a virtual game night (optional, but sometimes you even get paid to attend). Finally, we encourage you to build your own eCommerce business.
Want to know more about My Amazon Guy?
My Amazon Guy is a full-service Amazon consulting agency. Founded in 2018 by Steven Pope, we have more than 50 employees worldwide, all remote, and growing rapidly. Through deep knowledge of SEO, design and PPC, we love to show our clients why we are the best at growing their sales faster.
Still think My Amazon Guy is right for you? Keep reading.
- My Amazon Guy is a rapidly growing FULL-SERVICE Amazon digital consulting agency.
- Founded in 2018 by eCommerce expert Steven Pope.
- We have a team of 45+ and are RAPIDLY growing.
- This is a REMOTE laid-back team-oriented atmosphere.
- My Amazon Guy grows sales for Amazon sellers.
- We focus on building sales on Amazon through PPC, catalog management, design, and SEO.
We would love for you to take some time to learn more about us. Look through these links to get a feel for how we do things.:
Who are we looking for?
- Bright eager college graduates with a desire to learn about the Amazon Seller & Vendor Central space.
- An individual with flawless English and great interpersonal skills.
- Someone who wants to learn and grow from a fast-paced marketing agency environment.
- Someone that has a fast internet connection (over 40 download, 10 upload), that has a great computer, and is tech savvy.
What do we offer?
- Valuable resume building experience
- A fun fast paced environment where you can learn from a marketing expert
I’m in, what are the next steps?
We knew you’d love us. Go ahead and submit your resume. Like we said before, we know you don’t have Amazon experience yet. Just show us that you are ready to learn and we’ll take it from there. If you are a fit, we will send you a link to our culture survey. The survey only takes about 10 minutes, and there are no right or wrong answers. It just helps us better understand your fit with the company and makes sure our time together in an interview is well spent.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Sound good? Please apply today!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume. If selected, you will be asked to schedule an introductory call.