Are you impatient, detail oriented, and slightly introverted? Do you have 3+ years working at an Amazon agency? If yes, please immediately apply. My Amazon Guy is seeking an Account Director to lead a segment of our account management division. We have 400+ clients, and are one of the most capable Amazon agencies in the USA. Amazon aggregators are investing billions of dollars into the Amazon space right now acquiring Amazon brands with a bullish 2+ year outlook to the space. Join our team to take advantage of the growing opportunities Amazon is bringing.
- My Amazon Guy is a rapidly growing FULL-SERVICE Amazon digital consulting agency.
- Founded in 2018 by eCommerce expert Steven Pope.
- We have a team of 200+ and are RAPIDLY growing.
- This is a REMOTE laid-back team-oriented atmosphere.
- My Amazon Guy grows sales for Amazon sellers.
- We focus on building sales on Amazon through PPC, catalog management, design, and SEO.
Learn more about us and our team at the links below:
- MyAmazonGuy leadership – https://myamazonguy.com/leadership/
- Client Testimonials – https://myamazonguy.com/testimonials/
- Our YouTube Channel – https://youtube.com/myamazonguy
About MyAmazonGuy Clients:
We help clients in a variety of business categories, including home furniture, beauty, grocery, technology, supplements, and more. Our Amazon clients ask us to grow sales, launch accounts, and monitor advertising. Some clients require full Amazon operations, creating shipping labels, loading products, advertising, catalog control, creative design, and data management.
Why Work for MyAmazonGuy?
Does growing sales for small businesses excite you? Does working in a fast paced, customer and personal-focused career sound like a great fit for you? Does the sound of working 100% remotely, while being able to influence and develop your company, your clients, and your co-workers sound engaging? Does a culture of “soft on the people, tough on the issues”, an organization that fosters teamwork, friendships, and lifelong learning through a fun and collaborative atmosphere sound appealing? If you have said yes to any of these questions, My Amazon Guy is likely a great fit! Does working for a company that ENCOURAGES you to have your own eCommerce brand (side hustle) sound exciting? Again, another reason why My Amazon Guy is a great place to work!
About the Position:
The Account Director is a senior level role responsible for the management of personnel, retention of clients, customer relations, and is an influential player in the organization. The Account Director should be independent, inquisitive, retention and people focused.
What is Required?
- Desired 3+ years of Amazon Seller Central Experience or comparable knowledge/experience. This means you must know Seller Central inside and out. Everything from flat files, inventory management, FBA process, reinstatements, case filing, Amazon PPC advertising, brand registry troubleshooting, basic Amazon SEO, Helium10, keyword research etc. We do not require an expert level understanding of each of these items, but you should be familiar and be willing to learn so you can train staff and best serve our clients.
- High preference for 3 years of agency experience. There is a strong need to be capable of navigating lots of demands and prioritizing the proper evolving aspects of an agency.
- 2+ years of management experience. Must have experience with direct reports and management. You should feel comfortable leading a team and helping staff overcome and solve issues. You should have experience in hiring and performance management, and be able to anticipate the needs of the agency.
- Feel comfortable and excel at a fast-changing environment. You should be able to multitask at an expert level and help assure that tasks get completed.
- Be well versed with workplace tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Asana (or comparable tools).
- Excel at and love project management.
- Be comfortable taking responsibility for client accounts, conducting client calls, and communicating with clients on a frequent basis to grow their sales on Amazon.
- To Summarize: You should know Amazon Seller Central, have Agency Experience or comparable experience, be Comfortable with Technology, be Independent and People Focused, and be passionate about eCommerce sales!
Day to Day Workflow:
- Manage up to 10 team members – (Amazon Managers/Specialists) and oversee a segment of the Account Management client portfolio.
- Ensure projects are being completed, that team members are on point, and that clients are consistently having value-added.
- Train and Onboard Employees
- Solve Fire Drills and Retain Client Relationships
- Help MAG solve problems and develop process
- Assist team members with technical work if needed
- Assist in the management of all facets of the Amazon selling platform
- Conduct weekly web calls via Zoom and other platforms with employees and clients
- Most of all GROW SALES FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Apply using the link below::
- Take this 5-minute culture index survey: