🚀 $50,000 Spend at 50% ACOS Worth it? Hitting Top 10 Amazon FBA Gift Set
00:00 – My Amazon Guy 0:18 – Drive into Sales
0:45 – Item Rank
1:06 – Advertising
1:29 – New Launch
2:31 – Ad spending
3:04 – Acos Target
4:03 – Manuel Product Targeting
4:45 – Momstir Sellics Benchmark Report
6:52- Product Analysis
7:58 – Ad Spend Format 9:17 – Take Action!!!
9:42 – Free Report // Sellics 10:18 – Works in every category
11:20 – Thanks for Watching!!!
Is your competitor’s CPC or CTR better than yours? Detailed benchmarks for over 20.000 subcategories on 9 marketplaces. Compare your KPIs against your competitors.
Benchmark Your Amazon Advertising Performance Now Sponsored Ad Formats: Analyze Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands & Sponsored Display Detailed Score: Understand if you belong to the top 20% – or the bottom Compare ACoS: Are you too conservative?
Understand profitability dynamics in your category Benchmark CPC: How much are others paying for the same click?
Learn how to find the perfect bid Grow CTR: Do your ad formats outperform the market?
If not, learn how to increase the chances of getting a click Improve CVR: Are your products more bought than others?
Learn how to beat the market & convince consumers Join our Channel to get early access and say thanks to Steven Pope for putting out all the content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClUSEsDS2sdgNJfCcCM_5Uw/join
Steven also hosts a podcast with interviews from other Amazon experts.
My Amazon Guy Podcast and Videos:
Social Media links:
✅ Order a Trademark from My Amazon Guy for $775 and get your brand registry on Amazon in under 7 days. Order here
✅ Coaching on Demand (Same day Appointments Available)
#Sellics #benchmark #PPC #ACOS
Get Your TM Serial Number from us within 1 business day.
Remove Hijackers in Canada, which starts working within 24 hours of order using the serial number!
$850 total pricing: Includes CIPO filing fee, TM research, and any follow-up communication.
This is the template we are using to report the unauthorized seller. https://brandregistry.amazon.com/brand/report-a-violation
It has come to our attention that the seller “put the seller names” is selling counterfeit using our Trademark protected brand name.
Serial number: “put your trademark serial number”
Our trademark can be seen here: “select your website”
Please remove these sellers “name of unauthorized sellers”
Use this link for you to be directly routed to https://brandregistry.amazon.ca/brand/report-a-violation
select the ASIN on the search box. Click show offers and you will see all the active sellers who are selling the listing. Click the checkbox for those names you want to report. Then select the issue type you can choose copyright infringement or trademark infringement.
Join our Channel to get early access and say thanks to Steven Pope for putting out all the content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClUSEsDS2sdgNJfCcCM_5Uw/join
About Steven Pope: Steven is the founder of My Amazon Guy. He started his career as a TV reporter in Idaho, then was an eCommerce Director for 10 years for brands ranging from Gold & Silver Coins to Women’s Plus Size Clothing. Steven created My Amazon Guy because of how difficult it has become to grow sales on Amazon. Steven owns MAG, My Refund Guy – a clawback FBA service, and Momstir – a Private Label FBA Wine Glass brand with the #1 funny wine glass on Amazon. He has more than 600 tutorial videos on YouTube showing how to handle ANY problem faced on Amazon. Steven also hosts a podcast with interviews from other Amazon experts.
LinkedIn // Degrees: MBA and BS In Communications. Amazon Advertising Sponsored Ads Accredited.
About My Amazon Guy: An 160+ client full-service Amazon Agency in Atlanta, Georgia. We growth hack sales through traffic and conversion improvements. PPC, SEO, Design, Catalog Merchandising, and more all in-house.
My Amazon Guy Podcast and Videos:
Other Social Media links:
✅Get 50% off First Month with Helium 10
✅ Order a Trademark from My Amazon Guy for $775 and get your brand registry on Amazon in under 7 days. Order here: https://myamazonguy.com/trademark-services/
✅ A+ Enhanced Brand Content https://myamazonguy.com/amazon-enhanced-brand-a-plus-content/
✅ Beginner Tutorial Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDkvNlz8yl_bC5ERcdJm9mu_MLSTyl3e_
✅ Coaching on Demand (Same day Appointments Available): https://myamazonguy.com/book-a-coaching-call/
#amazonselling #amazonseller #amazonfba #myamazonguy
🎤My Podcast Setup:
Rode NT1KIT Cardioid Condenser Microphone https://amzn.to/39aCRWb
Rode Swivel Mount: https://amzn.to/31daD8T
RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio https://amzn.to/3cghWCM
Sony Alpha a6400 Camera https://amzn.to/31bTFYi
Sigma 16mm Sony E Lens https://amzn.to/3lQxAZ0
00:00 – My Amazon Guy
0:21 – Undercut price & Ships from China
1:27 – What I learned // Brandregistry
1:52 – Clearing out Hijackers
2:15 – ASIN // Report a Violation
2:55 – Canadian TradeMark
4:34 – Put in Serial Number
5:10 – My Amazon Guy Services
- DrKoz Forensics Detectors
“I deal with hijackers direct. Send a nice but tough message…not removed in 48hours, account deactivation, etc… always works”
- Claudia Sweeney
Would you please put a template of the “ tough but nice “ message that you send the hijacker. I see you on the weekly q&a all the time and Steven comments about you positively so I trust your advice.
- DrKoz Forensics Detectors
“@Claudia Sweeney Has worked for me at least 5 times over the past 12 months, easy peazi:
Please refrain from selling ASIN XZXZXZXZXZ. This is a ASIN with Amazon Brand Registry assignment. The ASIN is also trademark protected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. We are providing you with 48 hours to refrain from selling this ASIN. If not done so, immediate action will be taken towards suspending your Amazon seller privileges. Please confirm when done. Thank you.”
- My Amazon Guy
“This is true community building right here. Thank you DrKoz”
- Claudia Sweeney
“Steven is right on about community building. I should have thanked you for your template, sorry I’m just getting to it now. I really appreciate your help Dr.Koz🤜🤛”
- Buy a USA Trademark (TM) https://myamazonguy.com/trademark-services/
- Buy a Canada Trademark (TM) https://myamazonguy.com/canada-trademark-services/
Hijacker Removal Canada Guide: To report the unauthorized seller open this link https://brandregistry.amazon.com/brand/report-a-violation?ref=brnav_to_rav search for the ASIN and follow the step on the images.
Tyler Jefcoat just released a quarter-billion-dollar aggregate study of Amazon Sellers. How do you stack up against this? Are your cogs below 30%? If so you’re better off than most! Is your advertising smaller than 11.2%? Then you’re beating the pack!
Watch the full interview here!
Do you ever have products listed on your A+ content that are “yanked”? Follow the following steps to solve this issue.
- In order to locate the A+ content page, you must first go to the Seller Central store you want to locate the A+ store for. From Seller Central’s home page, click on the “Advertising” tab, then “A+ content”
2. Click on the “content in question”
3. Click “Edit” in the top right corner
4. Click apply “ASINs”
5. Notice all the errors under the “ASIN status”.
6. Select the ASINs you want to remove.
7. Click “Remove”.
7. Review the ASINs you want to remove and click “Next: Review & submit”
8. Go back and edit the A+ Content
- How to add a Prime Exclusive Discount to your listings to incentivize customers to buy your products!
In order to locate the Prime Exclusive Discount page, you must first go to the Seller Central store you want to create the Prime Exclusive Discount for. From Seller Central’s home page, click on the “Advertising” tab, then “Prime Exclusive Discount.”
2. After you click on the Prime Exclusive Discounts tab, the Prime Exclusive Discounts home page should appear. It should look like the following:
3. Click on the button “Create Discount”
4. Enter the discount details: name the discount
5. Enter the Discount start date.
6. Enter the Discount end date.
7. Click “Save and Add Products”
8. Add the SKUs that you want to include in the discount
9. Click “Validate Products”
10. Review your discounts
11. Submit Discounts
My Amazon Guy Founder Steven Pope joins Bradley Sutton on the Helium 10 Serious Sellers Podcast.
“Steven Pope is a top Amazon thought leader and founder of My Amazon Guy, which offers full-service management from advertising, search engine optimization, and A+ enhanced brand content design, to catalog merchandising and inventory management for FBA.
Before he started with e-commerce, Steven was a television reporter as well as a nationally ranked chess player. Over his marketing career he has helped businesses like APMEX raise SEO traffic 10-million unique visitors year over year, and others increase marketplace sales upwards of 300%.” – Read more here.
In episode 224 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Steven discuss:
- 02:51 – Son of a Weatherman, TV was Steven’s First Career
- 05:34 – Selling Everything from Plus-Sized Clothing to Silver and Gold
- 06:33 – A Series of Failed Start-Ups Gave Him E-Commerce Experience
- 10:30 – A Light at the End of the E-Commerce Tunnel
- 11:30 – Working in a Traditionally Challenging Niche
- 14:52 – Selling (and Shipping) a Fragile Amazon Product
- 18:12 – Is a “Just in Time” Supply Chain Dead?
- 20:30 – A Big Shout-Out to Helium 10’s Frankenstein from Steven
- 23:30 – Looking Closely at Keyword Rankings
- 26:42 – How Steven Promotes Keywords
- 30:18 – Amazon’s “Back End” Strategies
- 31:34 – Going All in to Convert for a Phrase
- 34:21 – How to Connect with Steven
How to add a coupon to your listings to incentivize customers to buy your products!
- In order to locate the coupon page, you must first go to the Seller Central store you want to create the coupon for. From Seller Central’s home page, click on the “Advertising” tab, then “Coupons.”
2. After you click on the Coupons tab, the coupons home page should appear. It should look like the following:
3. Click on the “Create a new coupon” tab.
4. Add ASINs/SKUs to your coupon.
5. Click the “Continue to Next Step” Button
6. Enter in the Discount you want customers to receive. You can choose between the amount of money off or the percentage off the ASINs/SKUs.
7. Select whether or not you want to limit the redemption of your coupon to 1 per customer.
- Select yes if you want to limit the redemption of your coupon to 1 per customer and no if you want to allow the redemption of this coupon to be used several times by the same customer.
8. Set the budget for your coupon.
9. Click the “Continue to Next Step” Button
10. Add a Coupon Title so that customers know what the coupon is for.
11. Choose which customers you want to target.
12. Schedule a start and end date.
13. Click the “Continue to Next Step” Button
14. Review and submit your coupon.
Adam Hesit is one of the most respected thought leaders in the Amazon selling space. Steven Pope has become increasingly close Amazon friends with Adam and in this video we detail how we helped Adam change his brand name and save a $700,000 brand from major legal challenges.
0:26 NIGHTMARE LEGAL SCENARIO
3:39 STATE OF BRAND NAME CHANGES
7:19 REASONS TO CHANGE A BRAND NAME
11:20 AMAZON TICKETING PROCESS
21:10 JOB OPPORTUNITIES
23:58 MAG SERVICES
- Calculate Amazon as a 33-35% partner on Amazon
- 15% for referral fee
- 10% for healthy advertising spend
- 8% fulfillment costs
- 1% storage
- 1.8% shipping into Amazon.
At this link you can find the Google sheet which you can download and make a copy to use however you like.
Why aren’t you making money on Amazon?
- Out of stock items
- Pricing too high
- High competition
- Poor reviews