- Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com
- Login Settings
- Edit on Email
- Submit New email
- Submit 2 step code
Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Fees – Effective April 1, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are lowering Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) fees.
The changes below will take effect on April 1, 2020:
- Reduced rates for expedited 2-day shipping (up to 30%, depending on size tier)
- Reduced rates for standard shipping
- Introduction of new size tiers for standard and expedited shipping
Priority next-day shipping rates will remain the same, and MCF will continue to offer discounted rates for multi-unit orders.
For complete details, visit 2020 US Multi-Channel Fulfillment fee changes. Product examples have been provided below to help show how fees will change across various product size tiers on April 1, 2020.
*Based on a dimensional weight of 47.59 lb, which is greater than the unit weight.
(4 to 10 oz)
(10 to 16 oz)
(over 2 lb)
10.6 x 8.1 x 0.7 inches
8.5 x 4.8 x 1 inches
12.6 x 6.6 x 5.5 inches
24 x 7.5 x 6 inches
54 x 35 x 3.5 inches
$78.30 (no change)
$78.30 (no change)
$12.80 (no change)
$13.80 (no change)
$14.63 (no change)
$23.53 (no change)
$78.30 (no change)
Introducing Amazon Attribution
Amazon took away some nifty stuff with APIs and ability to track sales into platforms like Facebook this past summer. They are now rolling out new tools and functionality to everyone but in a more controlled format called “Attribution” which is in beta for Amazon advertising. This article and video will help explain how to sign up for this tool and the value that it has.
Steps for Enabling Amazon Attribution:
- Register for Amazon Attribution
- Accept the invite by email.
- Create user login
- Create tracking ID for product
Step One: Registration Process:
Step Two: Tag Implementation Process
Step Three: Search Tag Implementation Process
Step Four: Social Media Tag Implementation Process
How to Measure Impact of External Traffic
Help maximize your return on investment (ROI) and grow your product sales. For the first time, you can measure the impact of search, social, email, display, and video media channels based on how consumers discover, research, and buy your products on Amazon. Amazon Attribution’s unique conversion metrics — including Amazon detail page views, purchase rate, and sales — give you a comprehensive view into how each of your marketing tactics contribute to shopping activity on Amazon.
Here’s an example of what you will see when you are registered. A code that can be used to track into Google Adwords:
Then in Google Adwords you can see the final URL suffix is added.
In theory this could even send sales data back to those platforms so they can optimize to conversion.
Amazon Attribution is still in beta status, which means it is still being tested. This tool can be a powerful method for sellers to see how their external advertising is affecting their Amazon sales.
Buy a Trademark to get Brand Registry on Amazon at https://myamazonguy.com/trademark-services/
Buy A+ Enhanced Brand Content: https://myamazonguy.com/amazon-enhanced-brand-a-plus-content/
Buy a Brand Storefront with Vanity URL: https://myamazonguy.com/amazon-storefront-brand-registered-page/
Trademarks get you access to:
1. Brand Registry on Amazon
2. A+ Content which helps increase traffic and conversion
3. A Brand Storefront
4. Brand management at BrandServices.Amazon.com
5. Brand Analytics https://brandregistry.amazon.com/brand/report-a-violation?ref=brnav_to_rav
6. Report Amazon Listings violating your Trademark
- Subscribe and Save is now and auto-enroll program. You can no longer manually upload products.
- Amazon is allowing greater Seller-funded discounts up to 10% for a total subscribe and save discount of 15% for the customer.
What do I do if My Account is Suspended Permanently?
- Open a New Account.
- Open a new LLC for your business. This LLC can be a subsidiary of your existing business. For example, if business 1 is suspended by Amazon, you can create business 2 which can be owned by business 1 and still sell on Amazon.
- A unique bank account, credit card, e-mail, phone number, and tax information is needed. A Google Voice number could be used if you do not want to create a new cell phone number.
- Make sure you are not using the same static IP address associated with the suspended account. If all these things check out, you should not run into any issues with the new account.
- Purchase an existing Amazon selling account.
- There are various platforms where you can purchase existing seller accounts.
- This option can be very expensive. Going through a broker, purchasing the business and inventory can cost upwards of $200,000. This would not be a great fit for many users, but we like to include it as an option on the table.
- We are suggesting to buy an existing business with verifiable tax infrastructure for this idea.
- Write [email protected] and explain the situation.
- Average wait time is 45 days.
- This rarely works, but we have seen it succeed on occasion.
There are no guarantees when an account is suspended, however, the three ideas above can work when applied correctly with a little bit of luck on your side! As always if you need any help with your Amazon account we are here to help! Book a consulting call with MyAmazonGuy today!
How to Find Platinum Keywords?
Are Platinum Keywords Relevant?
No. This is because this feature is for platinum merchants only. This program was designed for platinum merchants to get better serviceability within their Amazon Storefronts. Platinum merchants do not exist any longer on the Amazon platform. This program was discontinued years ago. There will be no harm done if terms are filled in though.
- Platinum Keywords do not have an impact on your search-ability, SEO, or seller account.
- Be sure to make the most out of your search terms field. Do not include commas, duplication, etc. Use this field for misspellings, broad references to your product, Spanish, etc.
- The other search term fields such as Subject Matter, Other Attributes, Target Audience, etc. have limited impact, so we do recommend entering terms into these fields as well.
- There are great tools such as Helium 10 that help get great back end search terms. Link to Helium 10 is below.
This article will show the Amazon Seller how to locate a report for refunded orders through Amazon Seller Central.
How to Locate the Refund Report:
- Go to the Amazon Seller Central Home Page.
- Navigate to Reports on the top Tool Bar and then click Payments.
3. On the Payments Page navigate to the Transaction View Tab.
4. Next Click the Filter view by: Drop down and select Refund and then click update.
5. Now you can select when you want the report to be for. You can chose from:
- Statement Period (Amazon Payment Periods)
- Past number of days
- Custom date range
Once you decide your time period, click update and then download.
6. Once you click download, a text report will be downloaded. You can put this text report into an excel file to sort all the information, as needed.
Signup for My Refund Guy to get money Amazon owes you www.myrefundguy.com
Check your FBA shipments for lost, damaged, not checked in items: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/fba/inbound-queue/index.html/ref=ag_xx_cont_fbashipq
WHY DOES AMAZON OWE 99% OF SELLERS MONEY?