Amazon Listing Reinstatements
Has a top selling ASIN been deactivated by Amazon, and you need assistance reinstating the yanked listing? Seeing the “Page Not Found” dog webpage? We can help.
My Amazon Guy can Assist with the Following Types of Listing Take Downs, Quickly and Efficiently:
- Copyright Claims Takedowns
- Trademark Infringement Yanks
- Medical Claims Takedowns
- Listing Condition Complaint Takedowns
- Restricted Item/Ingredient Takedowns Type Claims
- Brand Takedowns
- Item Safety Breakdowns
- (And More, Not Limited to Categories Above)
Reinstatement Service for $1,000:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is our service guaranteed to work?
- We do not offer a warranty, due to not being able to control Amazon’s response. But we average a 93% success rate and have a very public reputation to uphold. We would not offer this service if we were not confident we could do it.
- Money Back Guarantee?
- YES – If you have NOT submitted an appeal on this listing before engaging us.
- NO – If you have previously submitted an appeal before engaging us.
Benefits of Our Service:
- High Quality and Efficient Evaluation, Research, and Action on the Account
- A Personalized and Tested Plan of Action will be Created when Applicable.
- Efficient Catalog Edits to Bring Listing to Compliance when Applicable.
- You Have our Years of Knowledge and Experience on your Side!
- 70% of listings reinstated within 72 hours (Reinstatement is not guaranteed)
Why Hire My Amazon Guy?
No longer do you have to face the confusing and often frustrating listing reinstatement process on Amazon alone. My Amazon Guy has years of knowledge and experience behind us regarding listing reinstatements with Amazon. We know the correct team to contact, the correct action plan for your individual issue, and how to construct and submit a Plan of Action (POA) which will satisfy Amazon and allow for your listing to be reinstated. The faster your listing is back online, the faster your brand starts making sales and generating revenue! Time is of an essence with listing takedowns not only for sales, but also for ranking placement, advertising and more. My Amazon Guy has you covered!
Steve Churchill, Owner of Urban Worm, Reinstatement Testimonial
Get Your Products Back Live Again
We've Got Years of Experience
Get Your Listing Back Live Now
$1,000 per ASIN needed for reinstatement.
Our Listing Reinstatement Service Consists Of: