How to File for Brand Registry – My Amazon Guy
First Step – Own a TradeMark
- To Find out How to Register your Trademark and for more information on what a Trade Mark is and our services please visit: https://myamazonguy.com/trademark-services/
Second Step – Locate your TradeMark Registration Number
- Go to the US Government Trademark Database at the link below:
- Click Search our trademark database (TESS)
- Click Basic Word Mark Search (New User)
- Type in your brand and click submit query.
- Grab the registration number for the brand you are attempting to locate.
Third Step – Brand Registry
- Once you have your registration number go to: https://brandservices.amazon.com – Click Get started on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Go to the eligibility page – make sure your brand is eligible and click Enroll Now.
- Complete the Registration Steps. Once the Brand Services Registration is Complete – the trademark owner (the email the trademark was filed under) will receive a code from Amazon typically within 48 hours of application.
- Once this code is sent – email it directly to email@example.com or your Designated Amazon Specialist – and we will complete your brand registry.
Benefits of Brand Registry:
- Protect your brand and take control of your Amazon listings. You can now file trademark infringement cases at https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your brand with Enhanced Brand Content on Amazon. (Now commonly referred to as A+ Content)
- Stand out from the competition and showcase your collection of products on a brand storefront.
- Headline ads