- 1. Add Appeals@myamazonguy.com to your account.
- 2. Seller Central Access – Click here and log into your Seller Central account to invite us by adding firstname.lastname@example.org as a user to your account. Following this I will accept the invite and then you can set permissions. Please be sure to add admin all the way down on the right hand side except on banking so we can consult in all areas. Instructions here with video and tutorial: https://myamazonguy.com/2018/05/18/how-to-add-a-user-on-seller-central-user-permissions/ If you get an error when setting permissions that says “page not found” simply wait 2-3 hours and then set permissions it will work.
- 2. Let us know what happened.
- 3. Email us important documents. (We will review and let you know what we specifically need but below are documents we frequently require):
- An invoice of the item
- Live pictures of the product taken on a cell phone – front/back show us the label. Rendered or professional photography is not accepted by Amazon.
We strive to get ASINs reinstated as quickly as possible. We will respond within 4 business hours upon your order M-F 9am-5pm EST.