Amazon SEO Phase 2: Copy and Pink Keyword Update
SEO Phase 2 (Available for full-service clients only)
About SEO Phase 2 - Title/Bullet Copy & Pink Keyword Update
This SEO Strategy builds on SEO phase 1 and runs multiple phases for maximum indexing and keyword ranking. In this strategy, we slough off words already in the title or bullet points from the search term field.
Title Optimization Example
Low-value search terms include:
- Words that are also used in the ASIN’s title, bullet points, or description and already indexed.
- Superfluous words that may not be recognized such as (“and”, “for”, “amazing”, “new”)
- Any repeated keywords are safely removed and replaced with new and other search terms.
- This is because they show in the title or copy of the detail page. Amazon doesn’t need them in the search terms field. So we replace them with other words.
How does My Amazon Guy Optimize Your Search Terms?
- We start by auditing your Search Terms
- We use Helium 10 to identify Low Value Terms
- We look for common misspellings, Spanish, and terms that relate to your item which are not already in your copy content.
Why is this important?
- My Amazon Guy has tested this technique a hundred clients, and in most cases, there are significant increases in organic ranking once the search terms optimization is done. Better indexing and higher keyword rankings.
- Organic ranking helps your search term results both on Amazon and in search engines off of Amazon such as Google.
- This is a valuable exercise that can pay significant dividends in the medium to long term.
Benefits of Our Service:
Why Hire My Amazon Guy?
Here at My Amazon Guy, we have a wealth of experience behind us regarding keyword research with Amazon.
We have a fine-tuned understanding of what it takes to select keywords for Amazon product listings and have seen firsthand that sellers are not using their search terms to the fullest.
In addition, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of keywords and rules to avoid that many aren’t familiar with.
With our internal search term optimization best practices, My Amazon Guy will have you covered.
Here's Some Free Best Practices
Fill out the form below to get our SEO Phase 1 Amazon SEO guide for free!
A+ Content is Indexed
Our SEO Phase 2 on Ad Badger Podcast:
Get Your Search Terms Optimized Now
Our Search Term Optimization Service Consists Of: