Enhanced Brand Content Amazon Strategy Tips & Tricks
When you are writing product descriptions for A+ content, or Enhanced Brand Content, you need to write a lot more copy than you might assume. As a brand owner you should tell your story. Amazon EBC does in fact index for SEO. The search terms you embed will increase hundreds of new targeting keywords, which leads to increased sales and traffic. Make sure your image blocks have alt text keywords in them. Adding copy, images, and A+ content is one of the fastest ways to grow your brand through your Amazon listings.
Below are some links to helpful information on EBC/A+ Enhanced Content.
Click here to learn how we can help you stand out from your competition and showcase your brand with Enhanced Brand Content on Amazon.
Intro: My Amazon Guy Basic Tutorial
Advanced guide: A+: In Depth A+ Content Guide
EBC: In Depth EBC Guide
- Add 1000+ words of copy
- Keywords in copy, headlines
- Keywords in alt text of photos (behind scenes)
- Take up space, decrease noise from competitors and other Amazon elements that don’t help your sales
- Organize information in a pyramid with the most unique product information at the top, product grid in middle and category information in middle, and brand story at bottom.
- Recommend using custom templates to build as you have assets available.
- Copy the templates over to other products.
- Increase total keywords ranked for
- Increase keywords rankings to be higher ranked to page 1
- Increase traffic to listing
- *Enhanced content has not made much of an impact to conversion rates for most sellers – and is thus seen as more of a traffic play*