Apply for SEO Specialist position at My Amazon Guy
If you are witty, and already engage with us on social media, apply now! Steven Pope and My Amazon Guy have an active social media pressence. With multiple unique posts made daily covering Amazon, culture, and leadership. We have the most Amazon content on Amazon on the internet. Join My Amazon Guy, a growing digital marketing agency with more than 300 employees and nearly 300 brands managed. We are engaging, rewarding, and innovative. Our company’s goal is to grow sales while giving our clients the peace of mind that everything on Amazon is taken care of.
Join the SEO team and together, using our combined knowledge and skills, we will take MAG to the next level!
You can also email your resume to email@example.com
- We’ll then ask you to take a Culture Index Survey, and
- Schedule an interview with you.
Weekly Live Q&As
Social Media Specialist Jobs - YouTube, Linkedin, Facebook jobs
Are you witty? Do you find yourself making lots of comments on social media because you cannot help yourself? Can you make dad jokes?
If you said yes to these questions apply to be our Social Media Troll!
– Engagement with followers in all My Amazon Guy social media accounts
– Post witty comments daily to create a happy and engaging My Amazon Guy social media environment
– Coming up with viral concepts
– Researching the best hashtags for the company
– Growing our social media channels through interactive comments
– Meeting with the company owner and going over the social media schedule
– Opportunity to work remotely
– Relaxed work culture
– Dual monitor setup is required
– You will use Time Doctor to track your hours
– You will use Slack as a medium to communicate with and in between teams
– Experience in social media is a plus but not necessary
– Must understand all social media platforms (such as but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok)
– Must be creative, witty, and bring ideas to the table
1. Fill out the application form below and make sure to complete the 5-minute Culture Index Survey:
2. Make us laugh on our own social media posts and add a troll emoji so we know you are a candidate. Find Steven Pope and My Amazon Guy on all social mediums.
WHY WORK AT MY AMAZON GUY?!
Employees Come First
Many companies put clients or customers at the top of their pyramid. At My Amazon Guy we put employees first, and fire clients who disrespect our staff. We invest in people long term.
“Employees are critical to us. It is on Ownership and Management to support every layer above them.” – Steven Pope, Founder
Not convinced? You can ask our current employees if we live up to this vision. They will tell you, we do.