My Amazon Guy Founder Steven Pope joins Bradley Sutton on the Helium 10 Serious Sellers Podcast.
“Steven Pope is a top Amazon thought leader and founder of My Amazon Guy, which offers full-service management from advertising, search engine optimization, and A+ enhanced brand content design, to catalog merchandising and inventory management for FBA.
Before he started with e-commerce, Steven was a television reporter as well as a nationally ranked chess player. Over his marketing career he has helped businesses like APMEX raise SEO traffic 10-million unique visitors year over year, and others increase marketplace sales upwards of 300%.” – Read more here.
In episode 224 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Steven discuss:
- 02:51 – Son of a Weatherman, TV was Steven’s First Career
- 05:34 – Selling Everything from Plus-Sized Clothing to Silver and Gold
- 06:33 – A Series of Failed Start-Ups Gave Him E-Commerce Experience
- 10:30 – A Light at the End of the E-Commerce Tunnel
- 11:30 – Working in a Traditionally Challenging Niche
- 14:52 – Selling (and Shipping) a Fragile Amazon Product
- 18:12 – Is a “Just in Time” Supply Chain Dead?
- 20:30 – A Big Shout-Out to Helium 10’s Frankenstein from Steven
- 23:30 – Looking Closely at Keyword Rankings
- 26:42 – How Steven Promotes Keywords
- 30:18 – Amazon’s “Back End” Strategies
- 31:34 – Going All in to Convert for a Phrase
- 34:21 – How to Connect with Steven