How to Access the Amazon Brand Store through Seller Central
Once your Amazon Seller Account is Brand Registered, there there is an option to create a store page for your brand. Once the store page is created, it will be launched onto the Amazon platform for all Amazon users to see. To be able to view and edit your store once created please follow these steps below:
- Go to your Amazon Seller Central home page.
- Hover over Stores on the top tool bar as shown below.
3. Click Manage Stores.
4. On the Manage Stores Page there are three options:
1. You can see the link to your store directly.
2. You can edit your store.
4. Through the manage store page the user can find the following – A direct link to their Amazon store page, The See Insights Area where statistics on your store can be found (traffic etc) and the Edit Store link where a user can make edits and revisions to their store. Please see image below.