This article will show the Amazon Seller how to locate a report for refunded orders through Amazon Seller Central.
How to Locate the Refund Report:
- Go to the Amazon Seller Central Home Page.
- Navigate to Reports on the top Tool Bar and then click Payments.
3. On the Payments Page navigate to the Transaction View Tab.
4. Next Click the Filter view by: Drop down and select Refund and then click update.
5. Now you can select when you want the report to be for. You can chose from:
- Statement Period (Amazon Payment Periods)
- Past number of days
- Custom date range
Once you decide your time period, click update and then download.
6. Once you click download, a text report will be downloaded. You can put this text report into an excel file to sort all the information, as needed.