My Amazon Guy is Proud to Introduce – My Refund Guy
Amazon Owes 99% of Sellers Money
Did you know that Amazon Owes 99% of seller’s money? Fulfillment by Amazon is an amazing service that has brought sellers to the next level, but many sellers do not realize they are leaving money on the table! Issues such as the following below can end up costing sellers significant amounts of money that can often go unnoticed and have a negative effect on your profits and bottom line:
- Lost and Damaged Units
- Refunds and Mishandled Returns
- Lost Inbound Shipments
My Refund Guy can Recover Money for your Business – At No Upfront Cost
My Refund Guy takes on the hard work for your account at no risk. If we are not successful in recouping money from Amazon, you pay NOTHING! All you will pay is a 25% commission on all successful reimbursements. In other words, you will pay a small commission on NEW RECOVERED MONEY – Money not budgeted, not accounted for, money that was written off as “the cost of doing business” – now can be funneled back into your business!
My Refund Guy Benefits:
- No Risk – We get paid when you get paid.
- Low Commissions – A low 25% Commission on Successful Reimbursements
- Additional Money for Your Business – No more money left on the table. Extra money your business deserves back in YOUR pocket.
Easily Traceable – We do the Work – Your Business Reaps the Benefits
- Ease of Use: My Refund Guy files the cases, research reports, and files reimbursement cases on issues that can be easily overlooked and missed.
- Convenient User Dashboard: Our service offers a convenient dashboard which keeps track of Filing Date, Case IDs, Reimbursement Status, Potential Reimbursement Amounts, Actual Reimbursement amounts, and details on the issue(s) being requested for reimbursement.
- Safe and Secure: We use Amazon’s infrastructure (AWS) advanced encryption to store your information and if you decide to cancel, all information will be removed immediately.
My Business is Interested – What is Next?
- If your business would like to find more information, or sign up for My Refund Guy please head over to https://myrefundguy.com/
- On the website you will find more information on our service and how to SIGN UP.
- Please note that My Refund Guy is an optional add on service to My Amazon Guy. Any commissions charged for this service are in addition to existing fees.
SAFE-T claims are for reimbursement after Amazon decides to refund a buyer. So this seems to mean that Amazon would refund the buyer first and then a seller files the SAFE-T claim. This may be necessary if the buyer returned the wrong item or it was damaged.
File a reimbursement (SAFE-T) claim
The Seller Assurance for e-Commerce Transactions (SAFE-T) process allows you to file a claim for reimbursement if you want to appeal Amazon’s decision to issue a refund to a customer. At Amazon’s sole discretion, you may be issued a reimbursement in cases where Amazon determines that you were not at fault.
Note: Orders against which you issued a refund to the customer are not eligible for reimbursements.
Need to resolve a payment failure issue in Seller Central?
We were unable to successfully charge you for an outstanding balance in your account. At this time your ads are no longer being shown on Amazon and will not be shown until this problem is corrected. You can retry these payments immediately or edit your payment method and retry.
Watch our video to find out what you can do to address this Seller Central accounting issue.
Are you wondering what fees you are paying on your Amazon Seller Central? And why?
- Navigate your way to your summary report/transaction report on your account by going to reports > date range reports > click generate report > click download when it is completed.
2. Select either summary/transaction > select what reporting range you’d want to see.
Amazon will then generate a PDF file for summary reports.
Or if you select the transaction report, Amazon will generate an excel file, showing line by line of all transactions for the selected date.
3. Below is an example of what the summary would look like:
I sit down with Tyler Jefcoat, CEO of Seller Accountant, which does ecommerce bookkeeping. As both an Amazon business owner and Amazon consultant I ask Tyler about several important areas that impact Amazon sellers and business owners.
1. How to calculate profit
2. When you should you start paying yourself, take profits?
a. Is it pie in the sky? Can you do both?
3. Importance of quality books
4. What is the best way to manage cash?
5. How to make investment decisions? Weather storms vs investing in growth and automation efficiency and profitability of business.
6. Sales tax properly
Important accounting questions to ask yourself: Will it increase my sales/save me time?/speed velocity to collect money/improve quality of life?
Measure every quarter with every expense for each of those questions.
https://www.taxjar.com/ – automatically file tax quarterly/monthly. Where are the states you have nexus in?
You can reach Tyler for a free ecommerce accounting consultation at http://selleraccountant.com/