Amazon Vine – Summary
Seller Central has a review incentive program called Amazon Vine. This program employs a hand-picked group of reviewers through Amazon’s platform to review new products. Please note that Amazon Vine reviewers have NOT already bought the product. The product can be ordered by a group of pre-selected reviewers (Vine Voices) who give an honest review on the product. They will receive a free product in exchange for the review. This program is very exclusive, and is only available to sellers who meet certain criteria. Sellers that have new brands with limited number of reviews, that have a trademark and Brand Registry with Amazon, that are looking for a boost in their products visibility can benefit greatly from this program.
Benefits of Enrolling in Amazon Vine
- Increased product reviews.
- High quality reviews.
- Trusted reviews – the reviews are unbiased, un-manipulated, and buyers will be able to trust the review, which will increase sales.
- Increased awareness of slow sellers or new products.
- Increased sales
Product Requirements for Enrollment in Amazon Vine
- Be brand registered in Amazon Brand Registry.
- Have fewer than 30 reviews on the product detail page.
- Have a buyable FBA offer in ‘New’ condition.
- Not be an adult product.
- Have already launched at the time of enrollment.
- Have available inventory.
- Have an image and a description
Product Restrictions for the Amazon Vine Program
In addition to the restrictions already in place for listings on Amazon which can be found here Amazon also has the following product restrictions for the Vine Program.
- Require us to bundle multiple products for delivery/review.
- Require reviewers to separately order another product in order to conduct a review; accessories for widely-owned products are permitted (for example, cases for popular mobile phones can be enrolled) but you should not enroll an ink cartridge that requires a specific printer, or a replacement battery that only works in a particular camera.
- Do not correspond to the exact product listed on the FBA offer.
What Kind of Reviews will My Business Receive through Amazon Vine?
Amazon Vine uses high quality reviewers to post unbiased, honest, opinion. Amazon does not guarantee positive reviews, and will not remove the review unless it violates their Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, it is against Amazon Terms and Conditions to contact a Vine reviewer about a review left.
How Many Reviews can an ASIN Receive through Amazon Vine?
How Many ASINs can Participate in Amazon Vine?
Amazon limits the number of ASINs that can be active at one time to five.
Are Amazon Voices Members Required to Leave a Review if they Order your Product?
What is The Cost of Amazon Vine?
How does my Business Enroll a Product in Amazon Vine?
- Logon to the Seller Central Main page.
- Move your cursor to the Advertising Tab.
- Click Vine.
4. Next you will go to your Vine Dashboard. To start enrollment you will enter the ASIN that you wish to enroll into the text bar.
5. Furthermore, once the ASIN is enrolled, the progress of the ASIN can be tracked through the enrollment details page and the user can get to the enrollment details page by clicking Details next to the ASIN being inquired about.
User Permissions for Amazon Vine
- Not being able to access the Vine Functionality. If not able to access the Vine Dashboard through Seller Central, check your permissions. You can do so by going to the seller central main page, and going to your settings and then user permissions.
2. Next scroll down to the Advertising Section of your permissions, and modify the permissions for Vine, next modify the permissions for the account, and when the new permissions are selected, click continue and this will save the settings.
- For identifying errors or managing products please refer to your Vine Dashboard. Please see above for instructions on how to access your dashboard.
2. Amazon Seller Support will assist with Vine related issues.