Europe is the second-largest Amazon market and now you have the opportunity to sell your product in all of the major countries. Amazon now offers a discounted subscription fee of €39.99 by linking all of the EU accounts together. You will no longer have to pay a fee for every region account in the EU. Follow the steps below to set up and link your Amazon EU accounts.
Linking accounts unifies your selling experience across Amazon’s international marketplaces and lets you more easily manage and scale your global business. Along with providing single sign-on, linking accounts gives you a single view of sales, orders, and buyer messages from all of your countries. You also gain access to tools previously restricted to a single country, as well as our discounted international selling plan.
How to link your accounts
LINK EXISTING ACCOUNTS: If you are already selling in multiple countries or regions — for example, Europe and North America — and you want to link those accounts:
- Sign in to Seller Central from any of your country or regional accounts and select Sell Globally from the Inventory drop-down menu.
- Click the tab of the country or region where you want to link accounts.
- Select the I have a selling account option for the country or region you want to link.
- Click Link accounts.
- When prompted to sign in again, enter the email and password of the second country or region.
REGISTER AND LINK NEW ACCOUNT: If you are new to selling in a country or region — for example, Europe — and you want to register and link accounts:
- Sign in to Seller Central in a country or region where you are already selling and select Sell Globallyfrom the Inventory drop-down menu.
- Click the tab of the country or region where you want to register and link accounts.
- Select the Create a selling account option for the country or region where you want to register.
- If asked to sign in again, use the email and password for the region where you are already selling.
- Complete the registration by providing additional details, if asked. Your new account will be linked automatically when you are finished.